Gary Maxey in Savannah recently cleaned homeless veteran's tiny homes. This is part of a tiny house project in Savannah, Georgia where tiny homes are provided for homeless veterans either permenantly or as a transitional place. At Bio-One, we are honored to be a part of causes like this. We are here to help and love when we can help make a difference.
Megan and Amanda Boccardi, owners of Bio-One of STC and Bio-One of Central MO help clean and disinfect a local gym - a St. Peter's Fitness Center. As COVID-19 is hitting the United States everyday, Bio-One continues to take action. Help first is what we do and we'll be here during this time of need.
Huge thank you to Cheryl Chiasson for sharing your knowledge and giving a couple of owners an opportunity to experience a hoarding job while in Denver! We love when trainees go out on job scenes and have the opportunity to chat with local offices!
Time for spring cleaning! Don't let this scare you, this is a time to purge and freshen up your space!
Here are 20 things to throw away right now:
1. Shoes you don't wear
2. Old makeup or bathroom products
3. Expired coupons
4. Cords that you can't identify
5. Tupperware lids that have no match
6. Old toothbrushes
7. Socks with no match
8. Dried out markers and pens
9. Unused mugs
10. Unused instruction manuals
11. Shopping bags you've convinced yourself you'll wrap a present in
12. Foods spoiling or collecting freezer burn
13. Old receipts
14. Paperwork you don't need anymore
15. Excess holiday decor
16. Wire hangers
17. Appliances you don't ever use
18. Travel toiletries stolen from hotels
19. Broken things you won't be fixing
20. Old magazines